Location: New York, Berlin Work type: Full Time Work site: Remote Compensation: $60000-120000 per year
Do you want to help developers and users reclaim the web with a brand new technology to directly manage our information and identities online?
3Box Labs is building a more open, safe and collaborative web. We created the leading identity and data solution for Web3, and alongside our open source developer community we're approaching the launch of Ceramic Network. We have huge and novel challenges ahead. We need impact-driven, intentional, fast-learning teammates to join us in realizing the vision of a more trusting and connected web.
We are looking for a technical community manager to help us create a world-class developer ecosystem and experience around our open source community. Our community is our most important product, and you will be its PM, steward, and leader.
You will get to
- Turn our developer community into one of the most engaged in Web3. Organize developer community events, hackathons, forums, conversations and experiences
- 2X the value our team is providing to our developers with a steady stream of compelling product marketing, easy-to-digest demos, great content, and well-oiled distribution
- Grow the community through new tools and events, shareworthy content, participation in new communities, and generally turning Ceramic into a buzzing hub for Web3 developers
- Establish yourself as the trusted contact for developers in our community with questions, issues, ideas, or just a need for a thought partner on their own projects
- Partner with the core engineering team to constantly improve the developer experience, maintaining a strong voice for the developer user in prioritization and design
You'll likely thrive if you...
- Have a strong technical background and are comfortable with IPFS, blockchains, and other fast-changing technologies (you don't need to be the world's best engineer, but do need to be adept on the command line)
- Communicate effectively, clearly, and with an engaging presence -- whether in person, on zoom,or in discord
- Have a knack for distilling signal from noise and simplifying complex concepts
- Get joy from building communities, relationships, and tools that make others successful
- Can systematically identify, prioritize and address the opportunities that will move the needle most on our goals
We are a lean, relentlessly curious team spread across Europe and the East Coast. We are intentional, impact driven, and intensely focused on building quality tools for our open source community. We believe a better model for managing identity and data online can give power back to users band builders, that this model is key to a growing movement, and that our team is a critical part of making that movement successful.
We pay competitively and fairly across the globe, offer great and flexible benefits, and view everyone on our team as an owner -- both with generous equity grants and lots of agency to help set our direction.
apply on our site or join our discord at chat.3box.io