Distributed Systems Engineer, Blockchain
Location: Remote Work type: Full Time Work site: Remote Compensation: $0-1 per year
The Fluence blockchain is an essential part of the project. The blockchain serves as a global medium that stores application configurations and dependencies, controls access rights against licenses issued by authors, and facilitates payments. We are looking for a seasoned engineer, expert in distributed systems, with previous experience of building and deploying blockchains.
- 5+ years in a software engineer role
- experience in building and deploying complex distributed systems using cloud stack
- hands-on experience with distributed consensus protocols, Byzantine fault tolerance (BFT), blockchain consensus (PoS/PoW/etc)
- basic understanding of cryptographic algorithms
- hands-on experience with cryptographic primitives, public key infrastructure, data and privacy protection techniques
- an interest in decentralized technology and Web 3
Nice to have:
- experience with Substrate, Tendermint, or other implementations
- background in cryptography, networking, or academia
- experience with Rust
If you are interested in the position above, please follow the link to apply on the website. Please include your CV and links to your previous projects or other work you created.