Smart Contract Research Forum
Location: Fully Remote Work type: Part Time Work site: Remote Compensation: $25-50 per hour
What is SCRF?
The Smart Contract Research Forum is where academics, researchers, and industry leaders from all over the world come together to discuss research, solicit thoughtful peer review, and find new projects on which to collaborate. You can learn more about SCRF here.
We are looking for part-time, paid Project Managers of all skill levels who are excited by the prospect of supporting our community focused on open blockchain research. We have many initiatives on the go; we need people to dig in, take ownership, and help shepherd them to success.
Perfect candidates are highly motivated individuals, curious about blockchain technologies, that find satisfaction in knowing they were the key to taking a project from an idea and turning it into a success.
Our focus at SCRF is advancing conversation around open blockchain research. To do that, we have several initiatives that new or experienced project managers can help with:
- Growing our community of researchers and research enthusiasts
- Supporting the generation of podcasts, audio interviews, and video
- Helping with social media management
- Structuring outreach and onboarding strategies for new researchers
- Administering grants and bounty programs
- Coordinating numerous internal administrative activities
New Project Managers start by joining our weekly meetings, taking notes, reviewing documentation, learning through one-on-one meetings, exploring the forum, and participating in the chat. As PMs learn more about us they have the opportunity to adopt or propose new projects that align with SCRF's mission.
We have roles available for people with all levels of experience, whether it’s for students looking for their first role or those with 10+ years of experience. We want to work with people who are deeply passionate about the technology, are mission-aligned with SCRF, and want to support crypto by supporting open blockchain research.
We're looking for
- Clear communication skills and willingness to use chat, video, and email to coordinate
- Ability to work with a fully remote, global team
- Desire to learn more about fundamental blockchain research and how the industry works
- Some formal Project Management experience is preferred, but not required
- Blockchain/cryptocurrency knowledge preferred, but not required
- Fully remote
- Hourly pay - negotiable, competitive (roles with higher compensation available for highly experienced candidates and for leadership positions)
- Part-time (~10-15 hours) to start, opportunities to increase with time
- Compensation in cryptocurrency preferred
Please send an email to [email protected] that includes:
- Your CV/resume
- A short blurb (1-2 paragraphs) about why you're interested
- Links to previous work, githubs, etc.
Learn More About SCRF
SCRF is an interactive forum supported by an active international community. SCRF’s members work together to advance actionable blockchain research. Learn more about SCRF, and discover ways to get involved.